|Chris Lenahan||Tom Walker||Jordan Ruemler|
|Author, Speaker, Hospitality Industry Expert||Business Analyst||Marketing and Promotions Specialist|
|Author of “The Little Black Bar Book” is involved in owning, operating, developing, designing, and consulting for the highly competitive Bar/Nightclub industry worldwide since 1996.||Tom has worked in the hospitality and security industry for over 22 years and has held a variety of different positions, giving him a dynamic skill set.||A top broker for 10 years in the financial industry. She came to Portland from Chicago to train & recruit for JP Morgan.|
|View Full Profile||View Full Profile||View Full Profile|
|Paulo Alexandre Morais Da Silva||Timo Porotesano||Robert Smith|
|European Restaurant and Nightlife Specialist||Safety and Security Specialist
||Safety and Security Expert|
|Paulo has over 20 years proven expertise as an operational manager, General Manager, Designer, Business Developer, Marketing Manager, PR, F&B, Sales and Service, including training managers from all over the world||Timo started his career in 2003 utilizing his skills with interpersonal relationships and has risen quickly to managing a full time highly trained and respected, forty strong security team.||The President and CEO of Nightclub Security Consultants and are home based in San Diego, California.|
Once again, thank you for your contribution to the show and for the advice and book. Your input was one of the highlights of the week for me. Hope to speak with you again!Shannon Dobbs5 Star Saloon
During my research of building a bar I was fortunate to come in contact with Chris Lenahan from Excellent Bars. I viewed all his youtube videos and said to myself wow this guy really knows his stuff! So I decided to contact Chris for some assistance. Chris is the best! He reviewed my prints and put together a drawing that I was able to give to the architect. Chris promptly addressed all my problems and concerns. His extensive knowledge of the bar industry gave me a great education on construction and efficiency. He went above and beyond!! I really appreciate what you did for me Chris, keep up the good work. You sincerely are a gentleman.Best of luck to you and your family and thanks again!!
I would like to thank you for the fantastic book which covered almost 60% of my ideas and plans, the other 40% was an eye opener with great details and well researched market. I read your book straight away after downloading up to 165 pages and it has put a smile on my face for some reason
I received your e-book yesterday and I’m already halfway through it. Cheers to you for putting this out. As an aspiring bar owner, I was hooked to your book in the first paragraph. Yes, my self interview begins with "My dream has always been to....".Brad PaulikChief EngineerPrism Hotels
I was wondering if you would have time to provide input on the layout of the bar equipment behind the bar, I have no problem paying for your expert advice. I saw you in Las Vegas at a seminar as was very impressed with your knowledge in the industry.Andy McAnallyMac's Sports Grill
It is to my knowledge that you are one of the person in this industry who has no comparison. You are a excellent designer, mentor and a perfect complete package in this industry. I am very much willing to get your concepts in this part of the world in order to make you renowned here as well as help me make my project a great success. I have always had a dream of providing people in this part with the best service they deserve when they are out for some entertainment. I am very new to this industry so i want a renowned and skilled person like you to help me out with this crisis. I would look forward to your positive response on this matter.